Friday, February 27, 2009

2009 Rag Doll Challenge

I just signed up for the rag doll challenge hosted by Blithe and Blonde. I have some thoughts as to what I would like to do, especially since I have two granddaughters. Why don't you come and join us. All you have to do in make a doll and then post it on your blog/web site.

I went treasure hunting Wednesday, but they are still in the car. I didn't bring them in because I really didn't want to explain to my loving husband just why I bought the items. When I get them in the house I will post some pictures. Really my husband is very understanding of my purchases, but he sure does roll his eyes. After 45 years of marriage, I can easily say I would marry him again. He is a real treasure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...