Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quilting Retreat


Tomorrow I am off to a quilting retreat in Tustin MI at a 4 H camp.  This is the 8th annual  "Get-a-Way" hosted by Gretchen and her staff from Quilt-n Friends in Sterling  Heights MI.  We all have a great time at this retreat as the friends, accommodations and food are the best.  I so look forward to this every year, and I was afraid that I might not be able to go because of  knee problems, but I am going pain or not.  

                I really haven't written much about my quilting, but it is my number one love.    Our house is decorated with quilts in every room in the house.  I have so many UFOs that I should count them
and start trying to finish them.  I was  machine quilting my own quilts, but now I have them done by a long arm quilter and they get done much faster.  I am taking three quilts with me to start (I know why not take one that is almost finished?  It is the thrill of the new fabric and pattern .).  Of course I won't start all three, but I'll have a choice when I get there.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's unfortunate that too many web designers think center is snake oil or evil, or unethical -- whatever you want to appear on the title, or simply in the text. These links are important signals to Google, as they have the expertise of skilled and experienced professionals in the various aspects of search engines, drive appropriate traffic to the site from becoming sluggish. Local center services can increase online visibility, leads and sales of their client's websites.



Review my blog search engine optimizatiom

Anonymous said...

If the images are catchy and calling, customers get attracted in leaps and bounds.
Ultimately, it should not be optimized for Dallas, using Dallas zip codes and verbiage specific to the
Metroplex. You can check the scheduler for the verification for the backlinks.



My web-site ... ranking in search engine

Stitches said...

You sound like a woman after my own heart, I always say that I'm a starter but not a finisher. I love and get excited when I start a new project but sadly, I have way too many unfinished UFO's. I'm trying very hard to get some of them finished and it's a big day when I do!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...