Monday, February 23, 2009

Murphy

I just had to post this picture of my MI daughter's cat, Murphy. He is one big cat isn't he? He always acts as if he is starving, just so you will give him a treat. He has been on diet cat food almost ten years and he is only eleven! Mi daughter adopted him from the MI Humane Society when he was just a little kitten. The first week I babysat for Sarah, I heard noise in the kitchen and went to investigate. The above picture is what I saw. Murphy is a cat that anyone could love, except for his litter box habits. I am sure any other owner would not put up with his antics. When MI daughter had her other two boy cats poor Murphy was always low man on the totem pole. Since he is now the only cat, you would think he would behave, but alas that is not to be. Mi daughter has tried every trick in the book. She even went to a pet psychic, and lucky me got to tag along. The psychic was very right on about his personally and the reasons for his actions, but that didn't work either.

I have made more of the dishcloths from Homespun Living. They are fast and make a very nice cloth and a great gift to give to someone, plus being a good replacement for paper towels. Michaels has a sale of Lily's Sugar and Cream cotton yarn this week-four for five dollars. So today I headed over to Michaels to buy some more yarn. I got a skein of red to make some for next Christmas. When I was at the Salvation Army last week I found a white with gold thread skein for 50 cents. That will make a nice stripe on the red background.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...