Friday, March 13, 2009

Sarah and Juliet

Don't tulips remind you of Spring? My MI daughter gave these to me for watching Sarah on Wednesday. She didn't want Sarah to go to daycare because she was suffering with a cold. The prior week was her first experience in daycare, and sure enough she caught a cold! Daycare sure is a breeding place for germs. Luckily she only had a mild cold that left her with a slight cough. Miss Juliet in OR had a cold the previous week; she goes to daycare also.

I would like to share a story with you. My OR daughter has to do some traveling for her job. A few days after the plane went down in the Hudson river she had to travel by air. When she got home, she picked up Juliet from daycare. Now Juliet is only 2 1/2 years old, yet when she saw her mom she said, "Your plane no fall from the sky, Momma?" The OR family does not watch much TV, but somehow she must have heard about the plane crash. It makes me sad to think that little ones think about such things.

Yesterday I received my Winning Hand Swap from Cassie. I can't wait to show you pictures of what I received. It will have to be a surprise as I have yet to take the pictures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...