Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Florida

The sun is shining brightly this morning on the St. Augustine area in Florida where we are on a vacation from the cold of Michigan. Fred, my husband, is an advid golfer, and loves to be out on the course. So in order to give him his golf time, we are renting a condo in Florida. He is out playing today, and I just finished reading a book, and am getting ready to work on some paper crafts. However, I may just go outside and soak up some sunshine for a bit. After all, we northerners need to get our vitamin D.

1 comment:

Her Art Nest said...

Hi Nancy, Wish I was soaking up some of that sun with you! It snowed 8" last night, and more flurries for the remainder of the week. I've been knitting booties for gifts. Enjoy the sun while you can....it's too cold here for me! Hugs, Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...