Friday, April 24, 2009

New Header and Background

I finally decided to use one of the free headers and backgrounds that are on Cute and Cool Blog Stuff. Check out her blog as everything is really so cute. I was going to try and make my own header of a picture of things that matter to me, but I just never seemed to get around to doing it. I have SO many projects in various stages of completion that I just need to focus on getting some of those done. Next Thursday I leave for a quilt retreat in Northern MI. Every year I usually take a class, but this year I am going to take some UFO's (unfinished projects) and hopefully get a couple of quilt tops finished and ready to quilt. Wish me luck.

What a beautiful day here in MI. The temperature got above 80 degrees. I took Sarah for a walk today and just enjoyed the beautiful sun and warm air. MI daughter doesn't work on Fridays, so she used the day to get her hair done. Just had to cover up the grey hair. LOL. She and her older sister both come by the grey hair naturally, although they really don't have that much. I started getting grey hair when I was 16, so when I was their age I really had mostly grey hair. Now I am mostly white.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...