Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mug Mat Received from Debbie

  This is the mug mat that I received from Debbie is the swap held by Donna.
Check out her blog to see the wonderful things that she makes.
Be sure to check out Debbie's blog Mosaic Magpie.  She does
the most gorgeous crazy quilting.

Aren't the blues just the prettiest?  Blue is my favorite color,
especially when it comes to clothes.


I love the toile fabric that she used, and the decorative stitching.


The ric rac is an added touch.


This is the back side which is just as lovely as the front.



A close up of the applique.


Isn't this a cute tag that she made.


This heart is an example of her fancy stitching which is just
lovely.  I'll have to use it on something sweet for myself.
This was such a great swap.  Thanks Donna for hosting.
Thanks to Debbie for this great gift.

1 comment:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am glad the mat made it safe and sound to you! I will post yours tomorrow now that things are getting back to normal around here. I have your mug mat next to my chair and think of you when ever I see it. I am thankful to have met you and that we were swap partners.
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...