Thursday, January 29, 2009

Second Posting January 29, 2009

As you can see I figured out how to add some color, but haven't been able to get a background paper. I saw a beautiful one on www.Backgroundfairy.com that I tried to put on my blog, but I haven't figured out to cut and paste. My MI daughter is coming over tomorrow so she should be able to figure out how to help me. She is the mom of my second granddaughter Sarah who is eleven weeks old. What a cutie. Perhaps her mom can help me upload a picture of her. My husband is totally enamored of her. Sarah has the most beautiful smile. Next week I get to watch her for two days a week, as her mom has to go back to work. That is just for the month of February and then she will go to daycare.
My other granddaughter lives in Or. Her name is Juliet and she is 2 1/2 years old. She is a real doll and just cracks me up with her talk. Of course I just love two year olds! They are so eager to help, learn, and talk. What a joy.
Check back tomorrow and perhaps I'll have some pictures up. Let's hope I catch on to operating a computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...