Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Post January 28, 2009

Well, here goes. As I said in my profile I do not know much about computers so this blog will look rather plain until I figure it out. I got into this blog world by reading Nancy's blog, Herartnest. Read it and see the wonderful things that she does. She is a very talented woman! From her blog I went to Karla's cottage. She was having a puppy love tag swap which I quickly joined. Can't wait to get my tag book. Check out Karla's blog too. She has a great boutique that I bought from, and was very pleased with my purchases.
My main interests in the creative world is quilting and mixed media art. I am not an artist in any way, but just love to make things. It just takes me some time to get started. I haven't figure out just what the start button looks like, so it is hard for me to find.
I am off to find out how to fancy this blog up a bit. I want my banner to reflect the things that matter to me the most.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...