Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A GOLDEN TICKET from the Fat Quarter Shop


I won a wonderful gift from the Fat Quarter Shop.  There it was when I received my
order of the new Jolly Bars that are exclusive at the shop.





           A $50.00 gift certifcate to the Fat Quarter Shop.  Wow did that make my day.




        I had pre-ordered two Jolly Bars from the Fig Tree line called Somerset.  The fabric designs and
        colors are just beautiful.  The Jolly Bars also come with a free pattern for a quilt.

 

                         Check out the Fat Quarter Shop if you haven't been there.  They have
                      a large selection of fabrics, good tutorials, and great service. I'm sure you
                      will like it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Ooh...fun prize! You'll have fun with that one! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway...good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...