Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vintage Wallet Swap

I belong to a swap group on Yahoo that is called The Sum of All ATCs that has great swaps. Not all of them are ATCs which adds a lot of variety to the swapping. I have only been a member a short while, but it has been enjoyable and everyone is so nice. I am in a Vintage Wallet swap hosted by a Alison who thinks of the greatest ideas. This one involved making a Vintage Wallet, (which she gave directions for), two ATCs, two luggage tags, a calling card, and a letter written in a vintage style. I really wanted to be in the swap, but worried that perhaps I wouldn't be able to write a vintage letter. Then I thought I would just do it the best that I could and I signed up. Above is the front and back of the wallet. I found a Christmas ornament in my "stuff" that I thought would look nice on the wallet, so that's the beaded tassel.
This is the inside of the wallet.

My two ATCs. I use a lot of Coffee Bean brown ink on my work. I just love the way it finishes off a project.

The calling card



The front of the luggage tags.

The backs.
The letter.


When I receive my swap wallet I will post pictures of it. Enjoy the Fall weather and do some creating.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...